Christian Antoñanzas Manuel
Christian Antoñanzas received the degree in Sound Technician from the ESCIVI in Andoain (Guipúzcoa) in 2005. He received the degree in Technical Telecommunications Engineering, specialising in Sound and Image from the Public University of Navarre in 2009. In the next year, he cursed a Master Degree in Acoustic Engineer in the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV). Besides, in 2011 he takes a Specialization Course in Business Consulting in the Public University of Navarre doing the practicum in IECISA. For 2 years he has been working as an Acoustic Engineer in privates companies of the audiovisual sector until in June he joined to the Audio and Communications Signal Processing Group at iTEAM as research technical for DisCoSound project thanks to a PhD grant from the Ministry of Research, Development and Innovation. His research is focused on the study of distributed adaptive algorithms to develop multi-channel sound control systems.
• Christian Antoñanzas, Miguel Ferrer, Maria de Diego, Alberto Gonzalez, Collaborative method based on the acoustical interaction effects on active noise control systems over distributed networks, 42th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing , New Orleans, USA, 2017.
• Christian Antoñanzas, Miguel Ferrer, Maria de Diego, Alberto Gonzalez, Acoustically coupled personal active control by decentralized strategies, 24th International Congress on Sound and Vibration , London, UK, 2017.
• Maria de diego, Laura Fuster, Miguel Ferrer, Christian Antoñanzas, Improved least-mean-square algorithm using a block-based strategy for active noise control, 24th International Congress on Sound and Vibration , London, UK, 2017.
• Christian Antoñanzas, Miguel Ferrer, Maria de Diego, Alberto Gonzalez, Affine-projection-like algorithm for active noise control over distributed networks, IEEE 9th Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop (SAM) , Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2016.
• Christian Antoñanzas, Pablo Gutierrez-Parera, Maria A. Simarro, Jose A. Belloch, Audiovisual Tool for understanding Audio concepts for being used in bachelor’s degree programmes, , 495-5022nd International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd'16) , Valencia, Spain, 2016. doi: 10.4995/HEAD16.2016.2923
• Christian Antoñanzas, Juan Estreder, Miguel Ferrer, Alberto Gonzalez, Simulador de redes de sensores acústicos para aplicaciones de control de campo sonoro, Tecniacústica , Valencia, Spain, 2015.
• Jorge Lorente, Christian Antoñanzas, Miguel Ferrer, Alberto Gonzalez, Block-based distributed adaptive filter for active noise control in a collaborative network, 23rd European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO) , Nice, France, 2015.